The investment raise is fully asset backed of the companies assets being held by an independent trustee on the investors behalf.
Fixed income bonds components :
- Series D Corporate Bond listed on the NASDAQ exchange, First North, Copenhagen
- This Bond is issued to a maximum of £35,000,000 but will be extended, as and when that sum is attained.
- The Bond is a fixed rate 5 year fixed term Bond
- The return is fixed at 8% per annum.
- Payment of 4% is made in two instalments each year – in June and December.
- Form investors of over £1m quarterly payments may be negotiated
- Income is paid net of UK basic rate income tax
- The bonds can be held jointly or by individuals, corporates or SPV’s are also acceptable
- Clients work directly with The Bank and all documentation submitted and issued is through The Bank
- ISA, SIPP, SSAS are an acceptable source of funds
- Denomination is in Pounds Sterling
Minimum Investment £100,000.00
Product is available only to Sophisticated Investors and High Net Worth Individuals.